Family law issues often arise in connection with a separation, when there may be disagreement, for instance, on how assets are to be shared between the parties or where their children are to live.
We assist clients and offer advice in relation to such matters as
- Disputes over children – custody, residence and contact
- Maintenance for children or a spouse
- Division of property in connection with divorce or death
- Administration of an estate
- Paternity issues
- Private international law and international family law
- Cohabitation agreements
- Pre- and postnuptial agreements
Click on any of the links above to find out more about what we can do for our clients in each of these areas.